Half my Age Plus Seven - Too Good to be True? - Romance Novel by Cristina G.

As I wrote on the official page of my novel Half my Age Plus Seven, not many people know that this book has a sequel.

The first book - A Sinful Confession - was intended to stand alone as it has a proper ending.
Which means that anyone can read it without the need to read this book.

However, it would be a very good idea to give a canche to reading this second book too.
It is the opposite of the first.

Tara is still protagonist, but instead of Adrian there is Drefan - an ideal man.

The pages are filled with love, sacrifice and understanding. There are no fights, at least not among the two protagonists.
There is a lot suspense because my style is quite unique.

As Book 1 - A Sinful Confession, Book 2 - Too Good to be True - has an ending and it could mean that Tara's story has got to an end.

But, there is a Book 3 inside my head. It is clear and ready to be put down on paper.
Except for the fact that my first novel never reached the success I aimed for.

I have no one to blame for this but myself.

Half my Age Plus Seven is the novel that made me a registered author. 

Was the unsuccess a fair price? 
I don't know yet.

I didn't give a damn on becoming a registered author. I wanted my book to be loved as I love it.

It's an amazing story. Very deep and intense. Emotions and feeling at their best and worst.

Of course, emotions control our lives. They are very difficult to tame, that's why we don't like them very much.

Such a pity because the story it's really great. But only for soulful people who can appreciate the power of our souls on our minds.


If you read Book 1, please don't ignore the sequel.

As all my books, you can read it on Amazon in both elettronic (Kindle) and paperback formats.



No comments:

Post a Comment