iLive: Family Can Kill You - A Romantic Suspense


A book filled with intense emotions, feelings and behaviours
  • Fear
  • Love
  • Devotion
  • Sacrifice
A romantic suspense for sensitive people only.

See it on Amazon în both electronic and paperback versions.
***
Dysfunctional families with unfit parents and abusive
relationships
 are more common than we think. Children, women, and men are
emotionally abused every minute. Women who love too much suffer in silence and
break inside. A romance novel with twisted tales and romantic suspense.


My name is Beatrix, but you may call me Bea. I’m 40, single, and
utterly alone in this world.
 One day, in the
middle of May, I was walking on an empty alley in a park enjoying the beautiful
colours of mother nature. A child was moving among the flowers. I stopped and
looked around, but there was no other human than the little one. I didn’t know
what to do so I took the phone to call 112. Suddenly, the child spotted me and
started to run in my direction speaking words I couldn’t understand until she
got very close. “Mummy, mummy, where were you?”


A nurse came invited the visitors to leave. Dara cried when Ray
took her away. “I want to sleep with Mummy,” she screamed. The desperation in
her voice made my heart bleed. Ray didn’t regain his health yet, so he fumbled
and almost fell. I begged Dara to calm down.
“But I want to stay with you,” she cried.
“Me too, sweetheart. There is nothing in this entire world I would
like most. But I’ll come home soon.”
“Promise?” she said with hope.
“Promise.”

No comments:

Post a Comment