Racism Without Racists - What do You Know about Immigration?

True to fact stories.
Discrimination and Abuse.
A story of survival.

I am an immigrant, like you maybe, and this is my truth about immigration. A true story. A story of many... Too many. Is it yours too? 
You too are a prisoner of geography who lives in a world of racism without racists?
If the answer is Yes, my heart goes out to you.
This motivational and inspirational memoir is for YOU! 
Buy it from Amazon in both electronic and paperback versions. 



Discrimination, prejudice, exploitation, and abuse are what I know best. For the world, I am a human of inferior birth, but I know that is not true.
I don’t want to take anything from you. I just want what’s mine by birthright. I deserve to be considered human. A human like you.

This true story of survival is a work in progress.


17 years ago, after living under a very oppressive communist regime, I left my homeland for the first time.
I didn’t want to abandon my parents and the only reality I knew.

I cried in despair thinking I will never go back. I hated my destiny... my siblings’ destinies. None of us wanted to leave.

I know I am one of the lucky ones. I didn’t cross oceans and seas in shipwrecks.
I didn’t walk for thousands of kilometres as some of the people I know.
I didn’t live in barracks and ate from a trash bin.
My heart goes out to all these humans who went through unthinkable situations in the pursuit of happiness.

I have been treated in diverse ways during these years, but seldom fairly.

For many, too many, I am a human of inferior birth, not worthy of consideration.
  • I have no country now. No identity.
  • I feel like I don’t belong anywhere.
  • I feel like the world doesn’t want me. 
I haven’t seen my eight (remaining) siblings all together in seventeen years.
I know that only a tragedy will reunite us. But I don’t want that tragedy. I want to hug my siblings and have lunch with them. And I want to visit my dearest’s brother tomb and leave a flower on it to make him realise we haven’t forgotten him. He will live in our hearts forever. 

The UK, the country I love very much, has voted "Leave." 
  • Should I pack my bags?
  • Should I give up my dream?
  • Nobody wants Romanians. Is there anywhere I could go?
  • How am I going to provide for my octogenarian parents who survived the Second World War and raised ten children under an oppressive communist regime?
  • Is it really true that this world is not for people like me?
  • What should I do?
  • What can I do?
  • What would You do if you were me?
  • Would you dare to ask for your human and civil rights?
  • Would you cry and feel alone in the whole universe?

I hope you’ll never have to find out. 



***
Is reading a burning desire?
Join an author who cares. Read the stories You Love.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+.

And if you like my books, why not leaving a review on Goodreads or Amazon?

Support the indie author who writes for YOU! 


No comments:

Post a Comment